Our family app - Xplor Home
For easy connection between families and our , we use our all in one family app called Xplor Home.
Xplor Home is the best and easiest way to keep track of your child’s day. From the moment you complete your enrolment form, you can Xplor Home to book days, manage your account, receive the very first photographs that capture your child’s learning and so much more.
Features of our all in one family app
The Xplor Home app is used by more than 37,000 families who attend our to keep track of their child’s learning, monitor their child’s health, access their finances and so much more. You can invite Hub Guests to sign your child in and/or out on the Xplor Hub tablet use touchless sign in and out of your with QR codes.
Here are more of the features you can access on the app:
- View your child’s learning, featuring all photos and videos captured throughout the day.
- Learn about your child’s progress, their passions, and discover more about upcoming centre events or information.
- Family time and milestones can also be shared with your child’s educator with a click of a button.
- Simplify your child care financials so they are easy to manage.
- View your Child Care Subsidy and be aware of when payments are due.
- Approve your government Complying Written Agreement (CWA) with the app.
- Monitor your child’s health at a glance with analytics covering sleep, nutrition, toileting, sun protection, medication and incident reports.
- Keep a record of your child’s health routines ensuring continuity at child care and home.
- Book additional days quickly and conveniently.
- Notify your centre if your child will be late or absent, or if you have an upcoming holiday.
Download the Xplor Home app
Read our Google reviews
“My son loves it at Great Beginnings Notting Hill. He is excited to go and learns a lot. He is well loved and cared for and everyone is very friendly. The centre is always clean and there is an outdoor undercover area so the kids have lots of time in the fresh air.”
Great Beginnings Notting Hill
“Great educators and service. Can recommend to anyone who is looking for a good child care or kinder for their kids. Thanks.”
Great Beginnings Berwick
“Great centre, the staff are very dedicated to the children and nothing is too much trouble. Beautiful new wooden toys, very clean, always doing art and craft, healthy allergy friendly meals and snacks provided, regular visits from Zoo to you etc and heaps of communication. We could not ask for more.”
Great Beginnings Atherton
“Our son has been going there since it opened. We are all extremely happy with the centre and the staff are great. Very friendly and helpful. I have recently changed jobs and now drop my son off a lot earlier, we don't have time for breakfast at home but, I know that they will give him breakfast. Highly recommend this centre 😊.”
Great Beginnings Pimpama
“I highly appreciate the care for our daughter and the school readiness program is well advanced. Shruti loved her teachers and she still miss the everyday. I recommend them to everyone one in Hornsby area. Thank you Great beginning team for your help and care.”
Great Beginnings Hornsby
“Awesome centre with excellent staff! My son absolutely loves going to daycare each day because the staff are so friendly and genuine. They are very accommodating and provide him with so many wonderful learning opportunities each day. Very easy to communicate with and really understanding of the needs of their families. Couldn’t be happier with the facilities and staff.”
Great Beginnings Halls Head
“Beautiful childcare with lovely people. Staff helped me transition my boy to childcare. Very helpful and communication daily is amazing!!”
Great Beginnings Aveley
“Such a beautiful centre with amazing staff! Every drop off and pick up is met with such a warm welcome and that makes myself and my kids feel comfortable as soon as we enter! Highly recommend.”
Great Beginnings Epsom
“My daughter loves coming to this centre...staff are amazing, and so friendly...always greet me with a smile! Couldn't be happier, my son will be attending this daycare next year also! Keep up the great job girls...!!”
Great Beginnings Curlewis