How to enrol
Once you complete a tour at one of our child care and early education centres, our Family Support Team will contact you to start the enrolment process at your chosen centre. Your family will be asked to complete the enrolment form and submit this back to our Family Support Team.
There are a few items you will need to have on hand to help you fill out the enrolment form, including:
- Your child’s Customer Reference Number (CRN). If you do not have a CRN or are unsure where to find this, visit the Centrelink website here.
- Your child’s Medicare Number/Reference Number.
- Your child’s immunisation status record, which will need to be provided to the centre before commencement.
After you submit your enrolment form
Once you have completed and submitted the enrolment form to our Family Support Team, there are a few more steps to complete.
- If it is your first time in child care, you will need to apply for the Child Care Subsidy (CCS). Check out our process on how to apply for CCS here. If you need any help with this, our Family Support Team can assist.
- Our Family Support Team will also make you an Xplor Home account so that you can access our all in one family app.
- Confirm your Compliant Written Agreement (CWA) in Xplor. Once you are logged in, you will find your CWA under the CCS agreement tab. By signing this, you are confirming that your child will be attending our child care. If there are any errors, reach out to the Family Support Team.
- You will also need to approve your CWA through MyGov (this may take 24 hours from when you approve it through Xplor). This needs to be done for you to start receiving your CCS from your first day.
- Complete your Direct Debit arrangements through Xplor. You will find this on the 'Auto-debt' tab within Xplor.
Stay and Play
We offer Stay and Play sessions, where you and your child can come along for morning tea and a play. As part of these sessions and the enrolment process, we make every effort to get to know you and your child as much as possible and form that all-important bond. We’ll find out about your child’s likes, dislikes and routine so we can prepare for a smooth transition. To prepare an orientation, please contact your chosen child care and early education centre directly.
There are also a few things you can do at home to make the transition easier. Click here to find out more about preparing for your child’s first day.
Staying informedAt Great Beginnings we want you to play an active part in your child’s early education and care experience. You are welcome to drop into your child care and early education centre anytime to see how your child has settled in and is enjoying their new learning environment.
Read our Google reviews
My son loves it at Great Beginnings Notting Hill. He is excited to go and learns a lot. He is well loved and cared for and everyone is very friendly. The centre is always clean and there is an outdoor undercover area so the kids have lots of time in the fresh air.
Great Beginnings Notting Hill
Great educators and service. Can recommend to anyone who is looking for a good child care or kinder for their kids. Thanks
Great Beginnings Berwick
Great centre, the staff are very dedicated to the children and nothing is too much trouble. Beautiful new wooden toys, very clean, always doing art and craft, healthy allergy friendly meals and snacks provided, regular visits from Zoo to you etc and heaps of communication. We could not ask for more.
Great Beginnings Atherton
Our son has been going there since it opened. We are all extremely happy with the centre and the staff are great. Very friendly and helpful. I have recently changed jobs and now drop my son off a lot earlier, we don't have time for breakfast at home but, I know that they will give him breakfast. Highly recommend this centre 😊
Great Beginnings Pimpama
I highly appreciate the care for our daughter and the school readiness program is well advanced. Shruti loved her teachers and she still miss the everyday. I recommend them to everyone one in Hornsby area. Thank you Great beginning team for your help and care.
Great Beginnings Hornsby
Awesome centre with excellent staff! My son absolutely loves going to daycare each day because the staff are so friendly and genuine. They are very accommodating and provide him with so many wonderful learning opportunities each day. Very easy to communicate with and really understanding of the needs of their families. Couldn’t be happier with the facilities and staff.
Great Beginnings Halls Head
Beautiful childcare with lovely people. Staff helped me transition my boy to childcare. Very helpful and communication daily is amazing!!
Great Beginnings Aveley
Such a beautiful centre with amazing staff! Every drop off and pick up is met with such a warm welcome and that makes myself and my kids feel comfortable as soon as we enter! Highly recommend
Great Beginnings Epsom
My daughter loves coming to this centre...staff are amazing, and so friendly...always greet me with a smile! Couldn't be happier, my son will be attending this daycare next year also! Keep up the great job girls...!!
Great Beginnings Curlewis