Welcome to Great Beginnings Baldivis. Our Baldivis child care centre is conveniently located for local families living in Baldivis, Wellard, Leda, Cooloongup, Rockingham and the Waikiki area. Our purpose-built Baldivis child care centre offers long day care, early childhood education and kindergarten program for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years from 6:30am to 6:30 pm.
Our modern Baldivis centre is designed to be a home away from home for children that invites exploration with quality resources and learning experiences. We offer six rooms created to immerse children into a world where they are encouraged to explore as a means to learn. Each room flows onto our outdoor playground which features a variety of age-appropriate equipment and resources to engage all the senses. Children are provided time and space for uninterrupted play as they test their limits and develop strength, balance, and self-confidence.
Our experienced team plan play-based learning activities in line with national standards. The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) is designed to engage in your child’s interests and allow them to experience each day in a new way, supporting their learning in the lead-up to primary school. Book a tour today to speak to our Centre Manager about what this means for your child.
What we Offer
- All Meals provided - Healthy seasonal meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house cook, catering for all dietary requirements.
- Real Life experiences – such as woodworking through monitored risky play to help build resilience. A veggie garden, worm farm and composting to further children’s learning.
- Coffee and Breakfast for parents – Helping make your morning easier, we offer parents coffee and a light breakfast such as fresh savouries, fruit, and yoghurt with granola daily.
- Nappies, wipes, bedding, and sun cream provided. All you need to do is bring your child.
- Daily updates via our parent app – stay in touch with your child’s routine and learning as well as messages from your centre via our app.
Nursery and Toddlers
Our caring educators provide a nurturing environment where babies feel safe to explore and discover. Babies can enjoy tummy time, messy play and other sensory activities in a language-rich environment that stimulate development. Play-based experiences such as music, singing and rhymes are included in daily activities.
Toddlers are encouraged to learn through play to enhance their sensory-motor development. Activities include reading, music, dance, and games with group play designed to develop confidence and social skills. Books and language games are used to develop communication, literacy, and numeracy.
Kindergarten and School Readiness Program
Our experienced educators focus on developing numeracy and literacy skills to help children prepare for the next step in their education. Group play is encouraged to develop conversations, confidence, and social skills. The children learn through interest-based activities to promote development, these include music, dance, games, reading and lots of outdoor fun. Risky play and extracurricular activities are encouraged in a safe space to build up resilience and independence.
As members of our Great Beginnings community, we look forward to partnering with you and your family to provide information, support, and high-quality early education and child care in your child’s formative years. Contact our Family Support Team to start your journey with us today.