Great Beginnings Yanchep
Welcome to Great Beginnings Yanchep. Our Yanchep child care centre is located on Moorpark Avenue just in front of Rise Primary School. It's only a short 4-minute drive from Marmion Avenue and the Yanchep Central shopping centre, making it the perfect choice for local families.
Opened in April 2023, Great Beginnings Yanchep is a modern, purpose-built child care centre that offers early childhood education for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years from 6:30am to 6:30 pm.
Our child care centre in Yanchep has an amazing team of highly-qualified and passionate early childhood teachers and educators. They are dedicated to ensuring every child feels safe, nurtured, and inspired throughout their early years' education journey. We provide families with daily updates and photos detailing their child's learning and development, which is accessible on our family app.
Great Beginnings Yanchep child care centre is designed to be a home away from home that encourages every child’s exploration. Our brand-new, state-of-the-art, resource-rich early learning environments have been carefully designed to immerse your child into a world of exploration, curiosity, and learning.
Each learning space extends onto our beautiful outdoor environment, which encourages endless ways and opportunities for play! Our outdoor environments include two water features located on each sand pit, mud play equipment, bikes for children to use. We have a large garden area for our sustainability project, and a large climbing fort for children to safely develop their strength, balance, and self-confidence through play.
Play is essential to every child's learning and development. It enables children to make decisions, learn, take risks, and have fun. At the Yanchep child care centre, our experienced team plan play-based learning activities in line with national standards. The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) is designed to engage in your child’s interests and allow them to experience each day in a new way, supporting their learning in the lead-up to primary school.
Our Early Learning Curriculum also provides children with:
- Real Life experiences: Children participate in fun and exciting experiences such as woodworking, harvesting the veggie garden, caring for our worm farm and basic cooking skills.
- Sustainability Program: Each age group participates in a sustainability project that help children embed sustainable practices into everyday life. Children learn about recycling, conserving water, growing food, and the importance of looking after and protecting our planet.
- Music and movement programs: Our music programs have been designed to help develop fundamental skills that help support children’s self-regulation, memory and concentration.
- Community engagement activities: We often have visits from local community librarians, local police, and other community services in Yanchep and surroundings to help familiarise the children with their local community. We also have excursions to our local Yanchep National Park and Rise Primary School to assist our preschool children with their transition to ‘big school’.
We provide children with nutrient-rich, fresh and seasonal whole foods created to please even the fussiest of eaters. For variety, our menu rotates every four weeks, with our cook catering to the unique dietary requirements of every child.
Here at Great Beginnings Yanchep, we believe that by encouraging active participation in food preparation, such as growing & harvesting the fruit and vegetables, preparing, and helping cook the meal, children learn to appreciate and understand the importance of healthy eating.
For added convenience, we also offer our families a grab-and-go breakfast snack and coffee.
We look forward to partnering with you and your family to provide information, support, and high-quality early education and care in your child’s formative years. Book a tour to meet our team, or contact our Family Support Team to start your journey with us today.
Why you’ll love Great Beginnings Yanchep
These are just some of the highlights that will be included in your child’s early childhood education and care experience at our planned centre.
Take a walk in your child's footsteps
Every day is a different adventure with children, but there are some key elements that make your child’s time so enjoyable at Great Beginnings Early Education Centres.
Scroll through the below to see what a typical day might look like.
Our purposeful and inspiring rooms
In our nursery rooms, you will see babies engaging individually or in small groups in different types of age-appropriate play.
In the toddler rooms, our teachers and educators provide experiences to support young children in becoming curious and creative problem solvers.
Our preschool program caters to each child's strengths and needs, for their smooth and successful transition to school.
Even more reasons why families love our centre:
- We offer an interest-based program guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a kindergarten program taught by a Bachelor-qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and emotionally for the next step in their early education journey.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our all-in-one family app will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning, nutrition, sleep times and other updates.
- On-site parking is available for easy pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Our sustainability program teaches children a sense of responsibility and connection to the world around them.
Call our Family Support Team today on 1800 517 394 to chat through your child care needs!
|Monday||06:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Tuesday||06:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Wednesday||06:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Thursday||06:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Friday||06:30 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Age Group||Daily Fee|
Note: Fees effective from 10 July 2023.
Your family’s daily out of pocket cost will depend on your Childcare Subsidy (CCS) entitlements.
The above fees are before the Child Care Subsidy has been applied. To calculate your estimated subsidy, view our subsidy calculator. We also offer 9-hour, 10-hour and full-day options at our centre which could help optimise your child care subsidy.
If this is your child’s first time in child care, or you’re unsure about the subsidy, learn more about how to apply for the subsidy. Our team of experts are always on hand to guide you through the process, call 1800 517 086.