Most of our early education centres offers the following:
- Nappies and wipes
- Sunscreen and hats
- Nutritious meals prepared by our in-house cook
- Regular updates and photos on our family communication app
- Quality learning resources
- Engaging specialised programs designed by qualified early childhood educators
- Kindergarten / preschool programs
- Beautiful outdoor spaces and play equipment
- Regular festivities for annual events, cultural celebrations, and special occasions.
- Excursions and special guest visits
Some of our early learning centres provide sheets and formula, so you may not need to remember to pack them. It’s best to speak to your early childhood centre of choice for a full list of everything included for the different age groups.
For nursery children, be sure to bring: nappy rash cream, dummies, bottles and teats, comfort toy or blanket, sun hat, three spare outfits, spare socks, a jumper and a plastic bag for wet clothes.
For toddlers and preschool or kindergarten aged children, it’s best to bring: spare underwear, water bottle or sippy cup, sun hat, closed-toe shoes, two spare outfits, spare socks, a jumper and a plastic bag for wet clothes.
Plus anything else your individual child may need, such as breast milk, a sleeping bag, comforter or medication.